Good morning, everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
There’s been a lot of stressing here for the last week, give or take a few days. As I mentioned in a previous post, I had my three MRIs done about a week and a half ago. My neurologist appointment was supposed to be on Friday, but I received a call that morning that he wouldn’t be in the office. The earliest ‘late’ appointment I could get was the beginning of March.
Normally that wouldn’t bother me but with the whole medication thing up in the air, it leaves me frustrated. In an attempt to stay more alert, I’ve started taking my 30mg Duloxetine every other day instead of daily. I won’t chance any other changes until I see and speak to Dr. G.
It’s helped with the sleepiness, but minimally. The thought of lowering the number of meds I’d have to take daily fueled my excitement. Now I have to wait another month. I haven’t received any phone calls from him regarding the MRIs. I don’t know if it’s because he hasn’t seen them, or if it’s because no news is good news.
Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the purpose of two of the MRIs was to rule out spinal stenosis (like I need any other issues).
I suffered through two days with a monster headache a few days ago. In my bed was where I spent most of my time.
Other than that, I’ve been taking things day by day. Staying positive has been a task but between my friends, family, and Sophie, I’ll make it through. I might call during the week to see if he has any cancellations prior to March.
Thank you guys for always allowing me to vent, and for being there when things get tough. I appreciate you.
Have a great week. Hugs.