Hey, everyone! It’s time for another posting of Celebrate the Small Things brought to us by LEXA CAIN. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image, hop around and celebrate with others.
This is such a simple and easy blog hop, and it also happens to be one of my favorites. After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Lexa and her awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
Make sure to take a moment to thank them! I haven’t posted CTST in a few weeks, so there’s much to celebrate. 🙂
- I saw my new neurologist this week and he is awesome. After a thorough exam and study of my current meds, he had an idea to start me on a medication that could possibly replace FOUR that I’m currently taking. FOUR! I’ll save the details for a post next week, but I’m so hopeful.
- Two weekends ago, I went with a few friends to a baby shower in NJ. It was my first venture on the NJ Transit train (alone) since I got sick. We had a blast.
- Last weekend, I went with two of the same friends to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party hosted by my adopted EMS son Alex and his wife Cindy. I took him under my wing when he first became an EMT and was my probie on my overnight volunteer shift. He had no idea I was going. I stayed in the car while my friends went in to ask him to help bring in a package. When he finally saw me, his words were, “Oh my God, Mama Dukes!!” I thought we’d both cry and he told my friends I was the best Christmas present he could ask for. 🙂
- I went to dinner at Applebees with Vivi after my neuro appointment Tuesday for a girls night out. Her daughter works there and made us a specialty holiday drink – a mint chocolate martini. Yums!
- I just read an email yesterday from Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh, author of the entire Cassa Series, that I won a giveaway for his book, Dragon of the Stars on audio! How cool is that?! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, la la la la la!
And, as always, I’m STILL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRASS!! Yeah, Baby!!
What have you celebrated this week?