Hey everyone. I’m back. I plan on sticking around for a while (that’s the plan, anyway.)
It’s time for another posting of Celebrate the Small Things brought to us by LEXA CAIN. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image, hop around and celebrate with others.
This is such a simple and easy blog-hop, and it also happens to be one of my favorites. After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Lexa and her awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
I’ve been out of the hospital for a few weeks and have gotten a lot of STUFF done.
- the fact the Lexa is keeping me on the #CTST list after being away for two months! Whoop!
- that I’ve nearly cleaned out all five (yes 5) of my email accounts
- I’m beginning to feel like myself again
- I’ve gotten a good chunk of spring cleaning done (about half)
- my daughter and son-in-law came to see me last week and helped me run errands
- I bought a new laptop (that I’m still trying to figure out), thanks in part to some amazing friends.
- But most importantly,
I Thank GOD I’m STILL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRASS!! Yeah, Baby!
What have you celebrated this week?