Hey everyone! It’s time for another posting of Celebrate the Small Things brought to us by LEXA CAIN. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image, hop around and celebrate with others.
This is such a simple and easy blog-hop, and it also happens to be one of my favorites. After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Lexa and her awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
I have so many things to celebrate for a change, I don’t know where to start. This past week has been the chicken soup for the soul I’ve needed. God willing, next week will be just as bright. 🙂
- My daughter Mandy came to visit me last weekend after her volunteer EMS shift last Friday night and stayed until Sunday. After that, she and her best friend Gabriel dropped me and Sophie off in the Bronx.
- We’ve been in the Bronx with my Comai Julie (best friends since 13 and we’re now 50) and godson Gabriel since Sunday. Even better, my niece Juliette, her hubs Mike and kids Romeo and Mercutio live in the apartment downstairs. We’ll probably be here for another week and a half or so.
- Last night me and Julie went to see my favorite Latin music artist, Juan Luis Guerra at Madison Square Garden. LOVE HIM!!!!
- I did another one of my favorite things, and that was co-hosting the Insecure Writers Support Group for the Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh. Love him too, cuz he’s my twinny. 😀
- I tried something I’ve never done before, only because my niece had it done and it looks so good on her … I had my eyebrows tinted!
- My niece did my hair and makeup for the concert … and did a fabulous job. I almost didn’t recognize myself!
- Actually found time to relax, catch up on what’s been going on with the families, and even schedule some posts.
Best of them all, I’m STILL ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRASS!! Yeah, Baby!!
What have you celebrated this week?