Fellow blogger buddy Jen from jabrushblog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I am so stoked!
Thank you, Jen! Read about her nomination and her nominees on her post here.
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Provide the link and name of the blogger who nominated you – and thank them.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate any number of fellow bloggers, adding a link to their blog.
- Share these rules with them.
- Go and make yourself some coffee and/or write a nice letter to someone.
Seven facts about me:
- I love flowers, especially lilacs; they remind me of my mother. They were her favorite.
- I am addicted to House of Cards and Orange is the New Black.
- I am a Zombie freak.
- I prefer Dunkin’ Donuts coffee over Starbucks any day of the week.
- My favorite food is Mexican.
- I’ve been honored with several Emergency Medical Services awards over the years from various agencies, including recognition for service on 9/11/2001, pre-hospital deliveries, and cardiac arrest saves.
- I’m a huge Baltimore Ravens fan, even though I’m a New Yorker.
My nominees for this award are:
- Blogger friend and fellow stroke fighter Megan at Stroke Survivor
- Blogger and writer Denise over at DeeScribes.
- Blogger friend, writer, and one of my cheerleaders CaffeMaggieato at Just Get It Written
- Fellow blogger and writer I met through the A-Z Challenge, roweeee at Beyond the Flow.
- Blogger, friend, writer, and another cheerleader, Deanie Humphrys-Dunne at deanieblog.
- Blogger and fellow activist Cheryl Wright at Plucking Of My Heartstrings.
Some of you may already have the award, and I understand if you choose not to participate. I just wanted my blogger friends to be acknowledged. 😀
Now I’m going to advise my nominees and instead of coffee, I’m gonna have some juice, cuz it’s late.