Hello blogger friends. It’s Friday, October 31, 2014, HALLOWEEN! and time for the Celebrate the Small Things meme brought to us by Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. This is one of the easiest blog-hops to participate in. Post anything you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog. Sign up by clicking on the image, and hop around and celebrate with others. Make sure your blog post has a link to the sign-up as well, so other bloggers will be able to sign-up and hop around too. After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Viklit’s awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
This week I have a few things I’d like to celebrate:
- I’ve upped my advocacy to a new level by making it to Ace status on my You’re the Cure Advocate site.
- I’m celebrating the fact that a close friend made it home safely from El Salvador after being gone for two weeks and dealing with earth quakes over there.
- I’m celebrating the fact that I’ve been posting and pinning more about stroke prevention and health particularly around World Stroke Day.
- I’m celebrating the fact that I’m about as prepared for NaNoWriMo as I can be, considering it starts at midnight tonight and that I’ve started my NaNoWriMo fundraising page for the organization that has helped me so much in my recovery
- I’m celebrating the fact that I’M STILL HERE.
What have you celebrated this week?