Hello blogger friends. It’s Friday, October 17, 2014 and time for the Celebrate the Small Things meme brought to us by Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. This is one of the easiest blog-hops around. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or BIG, on your blog. Sign up by clicking on the image, and hop around and celebrate with others. Make sure your blog post has a link to the sign-up as well, so other bloggers will be able to sign-up and hop around too. After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Viklit’s awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
Thankfully this week wasn’t too bad:
- Little by little I’ve unpacked and put away several bags and boxes of clothes and things I need…
- I had my follow-up appointment with my neurologist, Dr. H and it went well. She reduced my Topamax by 25mg. so I’m back down to 50mg. at night and 50mg. in the morning. Eh. I’ll take what I can get. At least I’ll save some $$$ on the 25mg. tabs. Won’t be able to do anything about lowering my Keppra until I’ve passed my seizure-free time. I’m not even going to mention it, so as not to jinx myself again.
- I spoke to the Realtor last week about the lady who was supposed to run errands for me and things, but I haven’t heard back from him; I did conduct a phone interview with the girlfriend of the cab driver who took me to my neuro appointment. She works and I may hire her just to take me to doctor appointments and errands. Your feedback is welcome. I’m also going to check into local services for now. NJ is home, but I can’t see myself leaving before the holidays after just having had my stuff brought over to my rental. I should’ve just had it brought over when I rented it and lived here. Another life lesson learned the hard way.
- I’m slowly working on an outline for November’s NaNo. Whatever progress I make or don’t will be updated on my writing blog, lilicasplace during next month. I’ll see how it goes. I’ve always been a pantster; let’s see how the plotting goes.
- I’ve heard from one or two people I haven’t heard from in a while. Sweet. I’m happy about that. Like my special fellowship always says, “While alive, brother, while alive.”
- I’m still here. Amen.
What have you celebrated this week?