Hello my beloved bloggers. I know you all must be wondering what’s been going on with me. I haven’t been blogging for a little bit, and I’ve neglected my Celebrate the Small Things meme for quite a while. To be honest, I’ve been in a really bad place for the past couple of months and felt I had nothing to celebrate. Recently, after receiving a well needed kick in the pants by several concerned, caring, and loving people, I realized that I do indeed have many things to celebrate – both small and LARGE. So I’m going to hop to it now…
Today is Friday, September 19, 2014 and it’s time for the weekly meme ‘Celebrate the Small Things’ brought to us by Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
This is one of the easiest blog-hops around. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image to your left, and hop around and celebrate with others. Make sure your blog post has a link to the sign-up as well, so other bloggers will be able to sign-up and hop around too!
After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Viklit’s awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
I will start off by telling you the HUGE NEWS I have to celebrate first:
- After having been estranged from my brother for almost 13 years, we have finally re-united (not personally yet, but I’ll be making some travel arrangements soon enough). I’ve also found my niece, nephew, and sister-in-law too. (I was entering the hospital when I initially reached out to them, so I haven’t spoken to them yet, but I am oh, so excited!)
- I joined the Fellowship of the Dragon, which is a small group of bloggers whose purpose is to make sure we reach the goals we set for ourselves. We cheer each other on when we succeed, and gently kick each others butts when we slack. This is just what I need. I’m throwing my personal goals in there too!!
- I spent a few days in NJ to see a couple of friends going through a rough patch. It feels nice to be needed, although I wish it was for more pleasant things.
- I’m dedicating more time and energy to home physical therapy.
- I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!! My spirit may have been torn, but it will NEVER, EVER be broken!
THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY BELOVED BLOGGER FRIEND TINA DOWNEY – REST IN PEACE. YOU WERE RIGHT ~~ LIFE IS GOOD.
What have you celebrated this week?