Hey bloggers! It’s Friday August 15, 2014 and it’s time for the weekly meme ‘Celebrate the Small Things’ brought to us by Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
This is one of the easiest blog-hops around. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image to your left, and hop around and celebrate with others. Make sure your blog post has a link to the sign-up as well, so other bloggers will be able to sign-up and hop around too!
After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Viklit’s awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
I’m happy to say that I had a few things to celebrate this week.
- My birthday was Wednesday the 13th and I turned 49 years young. I had tons of texts, phone calls and some Facebook messages with wonderful birthday wishes. I received a microwave, a nice bouquet of flowers, a sterling silver bracelet, a tres leches cake, and a bottle of coconut rum (yes, I shared because of my meds!) 🙂
- I received my Avon order that I placed a couple of weeks ago, so I’m thrilled about that. I love my Avon-what can I say…
- Even though the weather was poor, my pain was tolerable on Wednesday, so I’m grateful for that.
- I completed another article for a company, finished another poem, and edited some more of my WIP.
- I’m here, and I made it to another birthday!
I’d say overall I had a pretty darn good week. 🙂
What have you celebrated this week?