Hey bloggers! It’s Friday August 8, 2014 and it’s time for the weekly meme ‘Celebrate the Small Things’ brought to us by Viklit at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
This is one of the easiest blog-hops around. Post anything in life that you’re celebrating, no matter how small or big, on your blog.
Sign up by clicking on the image to your left, and hop around and celebrate with others. Make sure your blog post has a link to the sign-up as well, so other bloggers will be able to sign-up and hop around too!
After posting the things you have to celebrate, please don’t forget to visit and thank Viklit’s awesome and amazing co-hosts for the wonderful job they do:
LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse
I’m happy to say that I had a few things to celebrate this week.
- Most important on my list, I picked up my Lhasa Apso, Sophie! I missed her so much.
- I took care of some personal issues in NJ and was able to scratch it off my list. Yay!!!
- I’ve noticed that my depression has eased up a little bit since the Paxil increase, but I’m still working on managing my pain. I’ll take what I can get.
- I enjoyed a long conversation with one of my good friends/former co-workers which I don’t get a chance to do much anymore.
- My daughter and some friends are looking into apartments for me in NJ, so I can get back home soon.
Overall it was a decent week for me. Better than some of the others I’ve had. 🙂
What have you celebrated this week?